You will save time and effort in your regulatory compliance implementation.
Reduce the need for specialist, expensive consultants and advisors.
Easy to Use & Personalise
Easy to customize and allowing you add your company’s logo and brand.
Created by Experts
Our documents kit is developed by industry experts from ISO and API standards.
This instruction/checklist is intended for use in upgrading your Occupational Health and Safety Management System for the transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018 for OH&S management systems (OHSMS) used in all types of industries.
You have the OHSAS-2007 version in place and now have the objective of upgrading the system to the ISO-2018 version. The good news is that since you are familiar with formal management systems, this initiative will be relatively straightforward.
The detailed instructions focus on the areas of the documentation required for ISO 45001:2018.
- The clauses in bold numbers in the left-hand column have key changes from 2007 to 2018.
- The intent of the main clauses is shown in blue font,
- The text in italics in the 2nd right-hand column indicates where requirements were included in previous OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Use a copy of the ISO 45001:2018 standard along with this instruction to pinpoint for your organization the areas that need attention.
- Make notes and add comments in the space available to the right and the left of the column for reference documentation.
- Use the upgrade checklist section on the right side of the table to assign the responsibility for the upgrade and to follow up on its completion.
- Throughout the 18-page checklist, reference is made to documented information and the typical procedures and P-xxx numbers that can be found in our complete OH&S documentation package.
We also offer the full certification package including training guides and employee newsletters. See 45001:2018 All-in-One Package for more details.
- Includes Technical Support
- SMS Upgrade Instructions