You will save time and effort in your regulatory compliance implementation.
Reduce the need for specialist, expensive consultants and advisors.
Easy to Use & Personalise
Easy to customize and allowing you add your company’s logo and brand.
Created by Experts
Our documents kit is developed by industry experts from ISO and API standards.
The detailed instructions focus on the areas of the documentation required for IATF 16949:2016.
- The intent of the main clauses for both ISO and IATF is shown in blue font,
- The new IATF standard incorporates the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and in the first left-hand column of the instructions, the clause numbers highlighted in green indicate where specific IATF 16949 additions are made to ISO 9001.
- The text in italics in the 2nd right-hand column indicates where requirements were included in previous ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- Use copies of the IATF, the ISO and ISO/TS standards along with this instruction to pinpoint for your organization the areas that need attention.
- Make notes and add comments in the space available to the right and the left of the column for reference documentation.
- Use the upgrade checklist section on the right side of the table to assign the responsibility for the upgrade and to follow up on its completion.
- The document containing instructions as described in “Features”