You will save time and effort in your regulatory compliance implementation
Reduce the need for specialist, expensive consultants and advisors.
Easy to Use & Personalise
Easy to customize and allows you to add your company logo and brand.
Created by Experts
Our documents kit is developed by industry experts from ISO and API.
API Spec Q1 Procedure contains 24 QMS Procedures.
This document kit includes procedures that define quality management system which meets API Spec Q1 requirements.
API Spec Q1 procedures are prepared as per specification standard requirements for certification and they are listed below.
- Procedures for Control of Documents (Including control and use of External Documents)
- Procedures for Control of Records
- Procedures for Control of Personnel Competency, Training & Awareness
- Procedures for Contract Review
- Procedures for Risk Assessment and Contingency Planning
- Procedures for Control of Design and Development
- Procedures for Purchasing of Products and Services
- Procedures for Verification of Purchased Products and Services
- Procedures for Control of Production & Servicing
- Procedures for Inspection and Testing (In process, Final inspection and Product Release)
- Procedures for Validation of Processes for Production and Servicing
- Procedures for Identification and Traceability and Inspection & Test Status
- Procedures for Storage, Preservation and Assessment
- Procedures for Control of Customer Supplied Property
- Procedures for Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance
- Procedures for Control of Testing, Measuring and Monitoring Equipment
- Procedures for Customer Satisfaction
- Procedures for Internal Audits
- Procedures for Control of Non conformities
- Procedures for Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Procedures for Analysis of Data
- Procedures for Management of Change
- Procedures for Management Review
- Procedures for API Monogram Marking
Method of Delivery of API Spec Q1 Procedures
On order value more than $500, the product will be delivered via email in 48-72 hrs subject to payment confirmation and call verification.
- The documents were written in plain English and are in editable word format
- The package is very user-friendly and easy-to-learn
- The users can easily modify the templates as per their API Spec Q1 standards and create their own procedures for their organization
- The sample ready-to-use procedures save much time in preparing the documentation.
- The Procedures gives control over the system, as our proven document templates are prepared under the guidance of our experts and experienced consultants globally.
Achieving compliance and certification made easy with these document package. Here are some of the benefits of using our document package for API Spec Q1 certification:
Using our high-quality API Spec Q1 documents, you can save a lot of your precious time while preparing the quality system documents that focus on implementing compliance within your business.
Cost Saving Templates
Business certified to the desired standard with this API Spec Q1 templates which are available at much less cost compared with that of the cost of one day’s consultancy.
Created by Experts
Our API Spec Q1 document package has been created by highly experienced and qualified ISO experts, who has detailed knowledge of their respective field and hence those documents are highly valued.
Customized Support for Documentation
Cost: $300 USD
A technical writer will conduct an in-depth evaluation/review of your customized documentation, ensures to meet requirements of management system compliance. Recommendations for improvements will be provided along with the scope of work.
Cost: $150 USD
Our proven implementation checklist will provide a step-by-step guide to implement your management system properly.
Online Implementation Support
Cost: $800 USD
Our management system consultant will assist you through online implementation. The responsible person on behalf of your management team provides answers for our consultant queries to ensure proper implementation of your management system.
Closure on Non-Conformities
Cost: Request a Quote
When certification body issues non-conformity during an audit there is strict guidance you must follow to close out the non-conformity. Our experienced consultants will identify your non-conformance in a quality audit or other process review. We will provide guidance on closing out non-conformance for your certification.
Language Translation Services
Cost: Request a Quote
We demonstrate our commitment to quality and continuous improvement through our certification document translation services. Our language translator providing innovative, world-class language solutions, we build a strong market position being the best service provider and most respected business partners in various industries.