You will save time and effort in your regulatory compliance implementation.
Reduce the need for specialist, expensive consultants and advisors.
Easy to Use & Personalise
Easy to customize and allowing you add your company’s logo and brand.
Created by Experts
Our documents kit is developed by industry experts from ISO and API standards.
Content of IATF 16949:2016 Flow Charts Package - Documentation Kit
This complete package of 31 flow diagrams integrates with your QMS:
The 7 main flow diagrams provide a summary of the QMS while dealing with the 7 clauses of IATF 16949:2016 and integrating information from the QMS Docs package.
The remaining 24 flow diagrams expand on the 7 main ones and deal with understanding what can be done to meet the requirements by providing examples of typical activities and processes.
The 31 included Flowcharts created in Visio, SmartDraw, and PDF format:
- FD-400-001 Clause 4-Context of the Organization
- FD-440-001 QMS-Process-Interactions
- FD-500-001 Clause 5-Leadership
- FD-510-001 Business Process Map
- FD-512-001 Management Customer Focus
- FD-520-001 Operating Principles
- FD-530-001 Organization Chart
- FD-600-001 Clause 6 Planning
- FD-610-001 Planning Cycle
- FD-620-001 P-D-C-A Objectives Planning
- FD-700-001 Clause 7-Support
- FD-710-001 Resource Management
- FD-750-001 Control- Documented Information
- FD-800-001 Clause 8-Operation
- FD-810-002 Process Flow Chart
- FD-810-003 Production- Quality Plan
- FD-820-001 Customer Processes
- FD-830-001 Design Development
- FD-830-002 Stage Gate Idea-to-Launch
- FD-831-001 Design Develop-Processes
- FD-840-001 External Providers-Purchasing
- FD-850-001 Operations Production Service
- FD-851-001 Contributors 5Ms
- FD-851-002 Process Control
- FD-851-003 Process Steps-Control Points
- FD-852-001 Identification Traceability
- FD-855-001 Post Delivery Support
- FD-900-001 Clause 9-Performance Evaluation
- FD-1010-001 Clause 10-Improvement
- FD-1020-001 Corrective Action
- FD-1030-001 Continual Improvement
Written in plain English.
Written in MS Word 7, Windows, and later versions.
It contains a set of 31 flow chart diagrams that meet with IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
It provides a model of the QMS documentation that is natural, simple and free from excessive paperwork.
The most time-saving readymade document available in the market.
User-friendly and easy to learn.
Developed under the guidance of IATF experts.
It can be easily customized to suit your requirements for IATF 16949:2016 certification.
Method of Delivery of IATF 16949:2016 Flow Charts Documentation Kit
We are providing IATF 16949:2016 flow charts documentation kit at an introductory price of 75 USD as mentioned in a free demo. On successful purchase of the IATF 16949:2016 flow charts documentation kit, within 12 to 24 hours, we provide username and password to deliver our products online via the FTP server.
This product kit softcopy is now on sale. This product is delivered by download from server/ E-mail.For more details on ISO Certification, Contact Us or to see a demo of our products, visit our website.